- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Experience life on the Mekong Delta up close and personal and journey along the small and larger waterways like a local.
- Experience life on the Mekong Delta
- Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda
- Explore the small channels of the Mekong Delta by rowing boat
- Go to the Cai Rang Floating Market at the busiest time of day
- Learn how rice vermicelli is made at a traditional village
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho (L)
Depart Ho Chi Minh City for My Tho and visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda. See the typical stilt houses and fruit plantations of the delta on a boat cruise along the river. Go to Tortoise island for lunch in a local restaurant, and then take a boat ride under the shadows of the coconut trees. Visit a family business to experience the rural lifestyle up close. Explore the small creeks by rowboat and go for a walk through the fruit plantation and village. Proceed to Can Tho for dinner (own expense) and your overnight stay.
Day 2: Floating Market - Ho Chi Minh City (B, L)
Enjoy an early morning boat trip to Cai Rang Floating Market and experience it at the busiest time of day. Cruise through the small channels to visit a rice noodle making village. Break for lunch before the return journey to Ho Chi Minh City, where you will arrive at around 17:00 to 17:30.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Pick-up and drop off at centrally located hotels in (Dist 1 only) Ho Chi Minh City (Noted: For the hotel is not centrally located hotels in Dist 1, please come to the meeting point at 7:45 AM)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Boat trip in the Mekong Delta
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- 1 Breakfast at hotel
- 2 Lunches at local restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine
- Hotel accommodation at a 2 star/3 star hotel (if option selected), based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room
- 1 bottle of water per day
What’s Not Included
- Extra 10 USD ( 2-star hotel)/pax/night/single room for booking only 1 person
- Extra 15 USD ( 3-star hotel)/pax/night/single room for booking only 1 person
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not mentioned in “what’s included”
- Personal costs
No details found.
start: Saturday 24th November 2018end: Sunday 25th November 2018Group Size: 50 paxprice: /Person
No Details Found